(Nashville, TN – March 29, 2012) – The AristoMedia Group has issued the first Country International Report for 2012. The company has been issuing this quarterly review of global activities since 2008.
Highlights in this issue include:
- A Q&A with the Country Music Association CEO Steve Moore, who discusses some of the organizations current global initiatives.
- An overview of the humanitarian organization World Vision global outreach reaching country artists.
- An update of how American acts made a major impact at this year’s CMC Rock the Hunter festival in Australia. This year’s CMC Rocks The Hunter festival in Australia drew more U.S. acts than ever before – including headliners Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. Dierks Bentley, Wynonna, Eli Young Band, Craig Campbell and others also made the trip Down Under.
- A summary of awards presented to Judy Seale, Felicity Urquhart and Marie Moloney
- A recap of the Canadian CMA board meetings recently held in Nashville
The newsletter also notes the dates for the upcoming Global Showcases that occur annually in downtown Nashville, preceeding the CMA Music Festival on June 4 and 5.
The Aristo International Report is best viewed using the latest Firefox browser.Please click one of the links at the bottom of the page to view the newsletter online at www.AristoMedia.com or as a downloadable .pdf file.